Town of Collins Public Library
2341 Main Street, P.O. Box 470, Collins, NY 14034-0470
Phone: (716) 532-5129 | Fax: (716) 532-6210
Abigail Barten-McGowan,Library Director | Email [email protected]
- Monday 3pm-7pm
- Tuesday 10am-3pm
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 3pm-7pm
- Friday 10am-3pm
- Saturday 11am-3pm
- Sunday - CLOSED
Please call 532-5129 if you'd like to arrange a curbside pick up during open hours.
Building W-Fi is free and always open!:
More information at: https://www.buffalolib.org/locations-hours/town-colllins-public-library for information about our safety plan and more.
Please see Facebook for virtual programs any time!
Stay up-to-date with events at the Library by "liking" our Facebook page, Collins Public Library.
We have a community room that is available for community groups. Call for availability.
Did you know: Erie County Library cards are available to all Erie County residents, all individuals who work in Erie County and all those who live in the Gowanda School tax district.
Check out our Web page at www.buffalolib.org, click Library Locations and Town of Collins Public Library on the next screen.
- The Collins Library at 2341 Main Street in Collins is open for Walk Up Service this week, June 8th: Monday 3pm-7pm, Tuesday 10am-3pm, THursday 3pm-7pm, Friday 10am-3pm, Saturday 11am-3pm. Closed Wednesday and Sunday. Free Wi-Fi is available at the building 24/7!
- Just call 532-5129 with your library card and some items you'd like to check out. Then the staff finds the items and arranges a time for you to pick them up! Any library materials you have can be put in the dropbox at any time.
- Check Collins Pubic Library out on Facebook for more details or for their online programming like Kids Crafts, Quarantine Cook and more!
Stay up-to-date with events at the library by ‘liking’ our Facebook page, Collins Public Library.
Using your library card you can:
- Download up to five (5) songs per week on your listening device using Freegal
- Download e-books and audio books on most devices
- Kindle users can now download books
Any person is able to use our computers free of charge. Adults can use the Internet and we are a free Wi-Fi site.
- We have thousands of DVDs and over 200 Blu-ray Discs at this location. You can order other titles using your library card.