Collins Public Library
2341 Main Street, P.O. Box 470, Collins, NY 14034
Phone: (716) 532-5129 | Abigail Barten-McGowan, Director
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10am-8pm
- Wednesday and Friday 10am-5pm
- Saturday 11am-3pm
- Sunday - CLOSED
Stay up-to-date with events at the Library by "liking" our Facebook page, Collins Public Library.
We have a community room that is available for community groups. Call for availability.
Did you know: Erie County Library cards are available to all Erie County residents, all individuals who work in Erie County and all those who live in the Gowanda School tax district.
Check out our Web page at www.buffalolib.org, click Library Locations and Town of Collins Public Library on the next screen.
November Calendar of Events.pdf
Collins Public Library Even
- Quilting with Florence: Wednesdays, 10 am to 2 pm. Join these knowledgeable ladies as they work on projects.
- Toddler Time: The next 3 week session of Toddler Time begins Friday, November 1st at 10:30am. We read stories, play games, sing songs and have a snack. Ages 2 to 5. Please call or stop in to register!
- Story Hour: Tuesday, November 5th at 6 pm. This month’s theme will be Dinosaurs! Join us for stories, games, crafts, coloring, and many times snacks. Ages 3 to 10. Sign up is required.
- YA Writing Club: Thursday, November 7th at 6:00 pm. Ages 13 to 20. Please let us know if you require special accommodations. Snacks provided.
- Computer Class-MS Excel Basics: Saturday, November 9th at 12pm. An introduction to the basic functions of Microsoft Excel, you’ll use a spreadsheet format to create a very simple budget. Free and open to Library patrons age 17 and above. Registration required.
- Closed: The Library will be closed on Monday, November 11th for Veterans’ Day. We will re-open on Tuesday, November 12th at 10 am. Please use our “Book” drop or renew online at www.Buffalolib.org.
- Evening Book Club: Tuesday, November 12th at 5:30 pm. We will be discussing “I’ll Be Gone In the Dark” by Michelle McNamara. You can request a copy on line or stop by the Library Desk. Please call or stop by if you are interested.
- Tech Trainer: Thursday, November 14th, 10am to 4 pm and Friday, November 15th, 11am to 5 pm. Want some help getting started with tech, learn to use the 3D Printer or try Virtual Reality? Call to set up a one-on-one appointment.
- Friends of the Collins Public Library Meeting: Saturday, November 16th at 10 am. There are applications in the Library or come to the meeting. Always looking for enthusiastic people who love their library.
Did you know? Erie County Library cards are available to all Erie County residents, all individuals
Stay up-to-date with events at the library by ‘liking’ our Facebook page, Collins Public Library.
Using your library card you can:
- Download up to five (5) songs per week on your listening device using Freegal
- Download e-books and audio books on most devices
- Kindle users can now download books
Any person is able to use our computers free of charge. Adults can use the Internet and we are a free Wi-Fi site.
We have a community room that is available for community groups.
- We have thousands of DVDs and over 200 Blu-ray Discs at this location. You can order other titles using your library card.