For all dog control issues in the Town of Collins, please contact Dog Control Officer
SAMANTHA SMITH at telephone 716 364-4427.
- The Town of Collins Dog Control Officer CANNOT go into other towns for dog issues.
TO THE RESIDENTS OF THE TOWN OF COLLINS FROM
- WHO MUST PURCHASE A DOG LICENSE? Any owner or harborer of a dog over four (4) months of age
or any dog, any age , who is at large. (ART.7 NYS Ag & Mks)
- WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR A LICENSE ?
You need a current rabies certificate,and proof of spay/neuter of dog
- COST? $6.00 FOR SPAYED/NEUTERED DOG - $13.00 FOR UNSPAYED/UNNEUTERED DOG.
- WHERE TO PURCHASE A LICENSE?
YOU CAN MAIL OR TAKE IN PERSON TO: COLLINS TOWN CLERK
14039 MILL ST., COLLINS, NY 14034. MONDAY - FRIDAY 9-5 PM (1-2 LUNCH) 532-4887
- YES THERE IS A LEASH LAW IN THE TOWN OF COLLINS
- YES THERE IS A BARKING LAW IN THE TOWN OF COLLINS