Contact Budget Officer Sue Gamel, 532-4874, Ext. 102
for use of the Community Room at the
L. K. Painter Community Center.
- Gernatt Gravel
- Babbitch Corners – A hamlet in the western part of the town of Collins. At the intersection of NY-39 and Quaker Street. Home to the now defunct McGinty's Millery and the Pibbens' pig farm which has been operational since 1902.
- Bagdad – A hamlet northeast of Gowanda.
- Black Hills – A hamlet named for the abnormally black soil located in the hills.
- Collins Center – A hamlet centrally located in the town at the junction of NY-39 and NY-75.
- Collins Correctional Facility – A NYS Medium Security prison located right next to Gowanda Correctional Facility separated by Middle Road.
- Gowanda - A village partly located in the southwest part of the town. It is located on NY-62.
- Gowanda Correctional Facility – A NYS Medium Security prison located right next to Collins Correctional Facility separated by Middle Road. Middle Road is the border between the town of Collins and the village of Gowanda. Both of the correctional facilities are the former Gowanda Psychiatric Center (also known as the former Homeopathic State Hospital).
- Hutzenlaub Hill – A large hill on the outskirts of town which have had several German immigrant families settle there over multiple generations.
- McIntosh Woods – Woods located between the town of Collins and the village of Gowanda. It was named due to the now wild McIntosh apple trees which were planted for the former Gowanda Psychiatric Center patients to enjoy.
- Seneca Heights – A neighborhood community located at the intersection of Richardson Road and NY-62(Taylor Hollow Road). Seneca Heights is home to the Gernatt Family of Companies.
- Taylor Hollow – A neighborhood community in the northeast corner of the town on NY-62. Taylor Hollow and Taylor Hollow Road were named for the 500 acres of land in that area that was the property of the Taylor Family, a dairy farming family, in the early part of the nineteenth century.
- Whites Corners – A location in the northeast corner of the town on NY-75. Named after Ezekiel White's large farm which was located on the intersection.
- Zoar – A hamlet in the southeast corner of the town.
- Zoar Valley – A scenic valley formed by Cattaraugus Creek.